Polycom phones support a custom idle screen logo in place of the default. For this set of instructions, I’ll assume you have Polycom VVX phones… and if you don’t, take a look at them and consider upgrading.
Here’s how to add a custom idle screen logo:
- Resize the desired background graphic for the phone it will be used on (sample sizes below)
VVX 1500 800x480
VVX 300/310 208x104
VVX 400/410 320x240
VVX 500 320x240
VVX 600 480x272
- Save the graphic as a JPEG, BMP, or PNG
- Copy the file to the I3\IC\Provision\Polycom path on both CIC servers in your switchover pair
- Open a Managed IP Phone, select the Options tab, and click the Advanced Options button
- Add the filename (example: logo.jpg) to the Idle Screen Logo field and click OK
- Reload the phone
Did this work for you? Did you run into trouble? Let us know! Please leave us a comment below or drop us an email.