September’s Ask the Experts webinar focused on Improving Agent Productivity. Here’s a recording of the webinar and a few highlights on the topic as well.
What are the key questions you should ask about productivity?
- Is productivity measured using tangible or intangible indicators?
- Does your organization prioritize efficiency over effectiveness or vice versa?
- What are your organization’s trade-offs for focusing on effectiveness over efficiency?
- Is there a preferred style of support for your organization?
What is the relationship between the three tools that can help you with agent productivity?
- Workspaces and Scripts allow the user to manipulate the data directly. When an agent makes a change to a field in a workspace or script it is changed in the database.
- Workflows allow the user to manipulate workspaces and scripts. Workflows also allow the user to create, load, or change out information.
Check out the video above to learn more about how workspaces, scripts, and workflows can improve your agent productivity.
I hope you found the information helpful and insightful!
Have questions about improving agent productivity? Reach out to me. I’d love to chat with you.